MEN'S MOTORBIKE REAL LEATHER LACE TO TOE BOOT WITH SIDE ZIPPER ENTRY COW LEATHER
MILWAUKEE MOTORCYCLE LACE TO TOE WITH SIDE ZIPPER ENTRY
BEST QUALITY LEATHER AT VERY REASONABLE PRICE
Full Grain Premium 2.2 mm Cowhide Waterproof Leather
Oil & Acid Resistant Out sole w/Non-Skid & Non-Marking Tread
Side Buckle with Plain Toe Design, Welt Construction
Side Zipper entry with Milwaukee signature Hardware
Smart Mask Climate Control Insole w/ Flex Power Toe Design
Linings are Moisture Wicking, Anti-Fungle, Anti-Bacterial
Returns & Exchanges:
- If you are unhappy with the product for whatever reason, please contact US to arrange a return, exchange and refund.
- Returns or exchanges must be made within 14 days of the date the items arrive at your door.
- Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. If the item is Broken or Defective. Please note a return for any reason other than Defect or Damage, may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer. We Do Not Refund Shipping Costs. Even the item had Free Shipping when purchased, we still incur in shipping costs.
- Exchanges are available and require additional shipping costs.
Thank You for your understanding.
When you receive the item and satisfied with the product, please leave us positive feedback. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, please contact so we can get to work and resolve this issue for you. Please don't leave neutral or negative feedback without giving us an opportunity to try and make it right. Our goal is to ensure a happy shopping experience with us. Your Positive feedback is very much appreciated!
We will contact you via your eBay registered email, if it not working please send us a new email address. We try to respond to messages within 24 hours. If you do not receive a reply to your email within 4 days, it means that we have not received your message or our reply has been filtered by your spam system. If this happens, please check your spam/bulk/junk mail folders or contact us from a different email address.